Sara Katherine McNeece and Joshua Ellis Gammill were united in marriage on the evening of May 11, 2013 at the Elvis Presley Event Center in Tupelo. The ceremony was officiated by Bro. Gary Smith, pastor of East Fulton Baptist Church. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff McNeece of Fulton. She is […]
Tag Archives | McNeece
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Jeff and Teresa McNeece of Fulton, Mississippi, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sara Katherine, to Joshua Ellis Gammill, son of Robert and Pam Gammill of Pontotoc, Mississippi. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Charles Martin of Fulton and the late Juanita Martin, and the late Mitchell and Lillie McNeece, […]
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...