HOULKA – Robert Lamar Moore, 61, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was a native of Chickasaw County. He was a member of Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston, where he was chairman of the deacon board and a Sunday school teacher. He was an employee of Franklin Manufacturing in […]
Tag Archives | Mays Chapel
Leeiler Vance VARDAMAN – Leeiler Vance, 79, died Tuesday, May 28, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital of Oxford. She loved fishing, gardening, cooking and quilting. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Mays Chapel M.B. Church. Pastor Moore will be officiating. Burial will be in the Cane Creek Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of […]
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...