Mr. Edward Gaither Parham of La Grange, Tenn., are pleased to announce the forthcoming wedding of his daughter, Courtney Caroline, to Matthew Benjamin Skelton. Ms. Parham is also the daughter of the late Mrs. Sheila Buffington Parham. Mr. Skelton is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Curtis Skelton of Louisville. The wedding will be […]
Tag Archives | Matthew
CORDOVA, Tenn. – Matthew J. Lautar passed away at home June 2, 2014, in Cordova, Tenn. He was born March 1, 1941, in Barberton, Ohio. He graduated from West Point High School in 1959. He attended Millsaps College and was a member of the football team and Kappa Sigma Fraternity. He transferred to the University […]
Eric Matthew and Laurie Gore Wissman of Germantown, Tenn., are pleased to announce the birth of their daughter, Ava Morgan Wissman, on March 24, 2014, at 11:03 a.m. at Methodist Germantown Hospital. She weighed six-pounds, 15-ounces and was 19.75 inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Jimmy and Betty Gore of Houston and Mike and […]
SHANNON – Matthew McIntosh, 30, passed away Friday, Dec. 20, 2013. He was born Sept. 17, 1983, in Okolona. He was a 2002 graduate of Shannon High School. He loved to hang out with his family and friends and disc jockey. A celebration of life service will be noon, Saturday, Dec. 28, at New Dimension […]
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory for children January 20, 2015
- BIRTH: Sawyer Blayre Yeatman January 24, 2015
- Alford earns ICC scholarship January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Battle of Okolona re-enactment set January 27, 2015
- Comer is chairman of ICC Trustees January 26, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...