AMORY – Bobby Barrentine, 67, died Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. He was born July 28, 1946, in Monroe County to Orpha James, Harry Barrentine and stepfather, Charlie James. He attended West Amory High School, and he was a member of the Church of Christ, where he served […]
Tag Archives | Masonic Cemetery
AMORY – John Edward Colburn, 75, died on Friday, May 24, 2013, in Okolona. Born Aug. 10, 1937, in Okolona, he was a son of John Lee and Annie Mae Whitt Colburn. Before his retirement, he was self employed and he was a Baptist. Graveside Services will be at 4 p.m. today at Masonic Cemetery […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston tourism tax vote set for Aug. 11 May 18, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...