OKOLONA – Mark Wayne Johnson, 43, died Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. He was born June 11, 1970 to Emma Farr and Arvestor Townsend. He received his education from Okolona Schools. He was a member and usher of Red Bud M.B. Church. Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday at Red […]
Tag Archives | Mark
OKOLONA – Mark Johnson died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
WOODLAND – Mark David Dendy, 57, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Sept. 25, 1956, in Houston to Paul Dendy and Agnes Felo Dendy. He was a loving husband, father and son. He was a member of Bethal Baptist Church. Services will be at 3 p.m. […]
HOUSTON – The front yard is neat and trim, but it is Mark and Lisa McCary’s backyard that shows their love of home and neighborhood. The older clapboard home at 555 South Jackson sports a St. Augustine lawn and manicured shrubbery, but it is the backyard — complete with pool and a water garden […]
HOUSTON – Tony Mark Raines III, 16, died Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013, at Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He was born Feb. 11, 1997, in Starkville to Tony Mark Raines Jr. and Torie Michelle White King. Services will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday, Sept. 13, at Parkway Baptist Church with Bro. Randy Rinehart, Bro. […]
PITTSBORO – Mark Wright, 31, died Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at his home. He was born May 3, 1982, in Tupelo. He was a carpenter and a Baptist. He was a loving son, brother and uncle. Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. Bro. Will […]
WEST POINT – Charles Lewis Stafford Sr., 82, died Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013, at Rush Specialty Hospital in Meridian. He was born Sept. 8, 1930, in Clay County to the late Ellie Mae Shirley and Henry C. Stafford. He retired from B&W with 40 years service as a weld specialist. He was a member of […]
HOULKA – Mark Thomas Hood, 43, died Thursday, April 11, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. He was born June 13, 1969, in Houlka to Thomas and Dorothy Hood. He was a carpenter and a member of Cook Memorial Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. today at Southern Funeral Chapel in Houston […]
HOULKA – William Paul Alexander, 66, died Wednesday, March 6, 2013. He was born Oct. 3, 1946, in Chickasaw County to Mark and Silvia Alexander. He married Mary Frances Sims on Nov. 22, 1997. He was a retired employee of Action in Pontotoc and a member of Schooner Valley Baptist Church. He was a loving […]
- Okolona school bond vote is Tuesday August 22, 2014
- Okolona man arrested in West Point crime August 26, 2014
- Okolona bond vote undecided August 26, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...