RANDOLPH – Frances Marie Douglas, 87, passed away Tuesday, June 3, 2014, at her residence in Randolph. She was born to Carl and Evie Peters Frasure on Jan. 12, 1927. She later married Lowell Douglas. She was a Christian and a member of Tibbs Baptist Church. She worked at Brookwood Furniture for several years. Services […]
Tag Archives | Marie
FAUNSDALE, Ala. – Dorothy Smith Pettet, 98, passed away on Friday, May 23, 2014, at her residence. She was born on Jan. 1, 1916, to the late Robert Leon and Lena Marie Smith in Chickasaw County. She was a member of McCondy United Methodist Church and the Young at Heart Club at the church.Graveside service […]
OKOLONA – Elsie Marie Parish, 70, died Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013, at her residence. Born Dec. 3, 1942, in Hamilton, she was a daughter of Carl and Mary Pennington Crump. She married Wayne Parish in 1972. A graduate of Hamilton High School, she honorably served her country in the U.S. Army, receiving a degree as […]
THAXTON – Patricia Marie Novarese, 50, died Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. She was born in Memphis on Aug. 25, 1962. She worked at Pop Tunes. After becoming sick, she moved to Thaxton to be with her mother and brother, where she was a homemaker. Services will be 2 p.m. […]
HOUSTON – Marie Jeanette Lowrey Pumphrey, 89, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at Floy Dyer Manor Nursing Home. She was born Feb. 13, 1924, in Chickasaw County to James Nathan Lowrey and Ida Alford Mooneyham. She was a member of Thorn Church of God. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Memorial Funeral Home […]
TUPELO – Marie Woods, 85, died Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center after an extended illness. She was born Jan. 26, 1928, in Memphis to William Elihu and Lucy Smith Stewart. She was a resident of Tupelo since 1963. She married Travis W. “Woody” Woods who preceded her in death May 30, […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...