MANTEE – Sara Sue “Mama Sue” Scott Harrington, 96, died Wednesday, June 4, 2014, at Floy Dyer Manor in Houston.She was born Dec. 12, 1917, in Mantee to Robert Oliver Scott and Ethel Dale Stevens Scott. She was a homemaker and a member of Mantee Baptist Church.Services are Thursday, June 5, at 3 p.m. at […]
Tag Archives | Mantee Baptist Church
MANTEE – Nona B. Dalton Lightell, 90, died Thursday, July 18, 2013. She was born Feb. 18, 1923, in Webster County to Muldrew Dalton and Lula Dalton. She was a member of Mantee Baptist Church. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 20, at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston. Burial will be at Wake […]
MANTEE – Victor Arnold Duncan, 90, died Wednesday, July 3, 2013, at V.A. Hospital in Jackson. He was born on Jan. 18, 1923, in Houston to Ruben Gaston Duncan and Vannie Jane Griffin Duncan. He was a retired heavy equipment operator for Russ Butler and an owner and partner of D&J Service Station. He loved […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Truth inside the culture war June 27, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Supervisors ponder MDOC moves July 2, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Lines of Liberty July 2, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist July 2, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Ready, Aim, Fireworks! July 4, 2015
- Saturday is last day to register to vote. July 4, 2015
- Houston Homecoming 2015 is today July 4, 2015
- Vernon Fortner: July 4, 1950 July 3, 2015
- Houlka is back in the black July 3, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...