HOUSTON – A woman who allegedly abandoned a child for the second time has been formally served and arrested by the Houston Police Department on one charge each of child abuse and child abandonment. Cora Lynn Watkins, 25, was taken into custody at the Regional Three Mental Health building Thursday afternoon. She was booked into […]
Tag Archives | Lynn
HOUSTON – The discovery of an abandoned child in Houston Friday night has prompted felony child abuse charges against a local woman. Cora Lynn Watkins, 25, of Houston, has been charged with abandonment of a child under the age of six and felony abuse of a child. Police were waiting Monday for Watkins to be […]
Together with their families, Terri Lynn Harris and Corey Bradley Voyles are pleased to announce their upcoming marriage. The wedding is to be held Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. at Oxford Church of Christ in Oxford, Mississippi. Terri Lynn is the daughter of Mr. Charles Lynn Harris, Jr. of Hernando and Mrs. Stacey […]
PHEBA – Gary Lynn Bigham Sr., 56, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 18, 1957, in Maben, the son of Peggy Jean Boyette and Emmett Jefferson Bigham. He was a maintenance technician at Bryan Foods in West Point for 32 years. He was […]
PHEBA – Gary Lynn Bigham, 56, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Calvert Funeral Home in West Point.
HOULKA – Robert Lynn Walls, 59, died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013 at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born Dec. 29, 1953, in Vardaman to Junior Lee and Lula May Walls. Services are 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 2, at Southern Funeral Chapel with burial at Ellzey Cemetery in Calhoun County. Brothers Johnny Cherry and […]
GORE SPRINGS – Virginia Lynn “Ivy” Winter, 50, died Wednesday, May 1, 2013, at her residence. She was born July 24, 1962, in Bruce, to L. Ivy and Bulin Timms Ivy. She was a homemaker. Service is at 10 a.m. Monday at Parker Memorial Funeral Home with Bro. Truman Scarbrough officiating. Interment is at Bruce […]
Christopher “Kipper” and Jeri-Laken Greer of Big Creek are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter, Jersi Lynn Greer. Jersi was born Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 5:58 a.m. at the Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She weighed 5-pounds, 7-ounces and was 17-inches long. Grandparents sharing the honor are Gene and Liz Alexander of […]
- MDWFP museum summer camp registration now open March 25, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...