BELDEN – Lynette Dobbs, 72, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center after a brief illness. She was born Jan. 18, 1942, in Calhoun County to Rosco and Rebecca Hill. She was a homemaker and a member of Chesterville Calvary Baptist Church. She loved fishing, camping, hunting, gardening, flowers, family gatherings, cooking […]
Tag Archives | Lynette
OKOLONA – Rita Lynette Edwards, 60, died suddenly Saturday, April 5, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo after a sudden illness. Known by many as “Rat,” she was born in Le Panto, Ark. on Oct. 23, 1953, to George Lee and Jimmie Lee Lamb Edwards. She lived much of her adult life in […]
HOUSTON – Tonia Lynette Mathews Prewitt, 53, died Thursday. July 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born May 7, 1960, in Sikeston, Mo., to Harold Newton Mathews and Linda Nell Eakin Mathews. She was a member of Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Houston. Services will be at noon […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- 2015 alligator hunting seasons announced May 27, 2015
- Learning to give May 27, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...