BELDEN – Lynette Dobbs, 72, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center after a brief illness. She was born Jan. 18, 1942, in Calhoun County to Rosco and Rebecca Hill. She was a homemaker and a member of Chesterville Calvary Baptist Church. She loved fishing, camping, hunting, gardening, flowers, family gatherings, cooking […]
Tag Archives | Lynette
OKOLONA – Rita Lynette Edwards, 60, died suddenly Saturday, April 5, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo after a sudden illness. Known by many as “Rat,” she was born in Le Panto, Ark. on Oct. 23, 1953, to George Lee and Jimmie Lee Lamb Edwards. She lived much of her adult life in […]
HOUSTON – Tonia Lynette Mathews Prewitt, 53, died Thursday. July 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born May 7, 1960, in Sikeston, Mo., to Harold Newton Mathews and Linda Nell Eakin Mathews. She was a member of Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Houston. Services will be at noon […]
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- Tunsil says he took money from an Ole Miss coach April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- SCORES: Baseball Saturday, April 30 May 1, 2016
- CARA CHISM: Let’s work together for community May 1, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: The Square May 1, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...