BELDEN – Lynette Dobbs, 72, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center after a brief illness. She was born Jan. 18, 1942, in Calhoun County to Rosco and Rebecca Hill. She was a homemaker and a member of Chesterville Calvary Baptist Church. She loved fishing, camping, hunting, gardening, flowers, family gatherings, cooking […]
Tag Archives | Lynette
OKOLONA – Rita Lynette Edwards, 60, died suddenly Saturday, April 5, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo after a sudden illness. Known by many as “Rat,” she was born in Le Panto, Ark. on Oct. 23, 1953, to George Lee and Jimmie Lee Lamb Edwards. She lived much of her adult life in […]
HOUSTON – Tonia Lynette Mathews Prewitt, 53, died Thursday. July 25, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born May 7, 1960, in Sikeston, Mo., to Harold Newton Mathews and Linda Nell Eakin Mathews. She was a member of Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Houston. Services will be at noon […]
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...