HOUSTON – The city loves its merchants but there is a price to pay for doing business in Houston. The Houston Board of Aldermen discussed the process, fees and fines for those who come to town and peddle vegetables, clothes, merchandise and food at a work session last week and while no vote was taken […]
Tag Archives | Lula
PONTOTOC – Lula Bell Ware, 101, died Thursday, Jan. 9, 2014, at New Albany Health and Rehabilitation in New Albany. A native of Pontotoc, she was the daughter of Columbus Hester and Elnora Eubanks Hester. She was a member of Usher Valley UM Church, where she was the oldest member. She was the widower of […]
BRUCE – Lula Mae Spearman, 92, died Wednesday, May 22, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services Nursing Home. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at Lighthouse Apostolic Church in Bruce. Burial will be in Mt. Joy-Jones Cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of arrangements. She is survived by one son, […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...