WOODLAND – Mary Jane Lyons, 56, died Thursday, May 9, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus. Services will be at noon Thursday at St. Paul Beasley CME Church. Burial will be in Lower Prairie Creek M.B. Church Cemetery. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from […]
Tag Archives | Lower Prairie Creek
HOUSTON – Christine White Ivy, 92, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Shearer-Richardson Nursing Home. She was born March 9, 1920, to Tom Gregory and Bertha Knox. She was a homemaker and factory worker, and a member of Lower Prairie Creek Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Lower Prairie Creek Church with […]
- Okolona school bond vote is Tuesday August 22, 2014
- Okolona man arrested in West Point crime August 26, 2014
- Okolona bond vote undecided August 26, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Color Run fun August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...