WOODLAND – Mary Jane Lyons, 56, died Thursday, May 9, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus. Services will be at noon Thursday at St. Paul Beasley CME Church. Burial will be in Lower Prairie Creek M.B. Church Cemetery. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from […]
Tag Archives | Lower Prairie Creek
HOUSTON – Christine White Ivy, 92, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Shearer-Richardson Nursing Home. She was born March 9, 1920, to Tom Gregory and Bertha Knox. She was a homemaker and factory worker, and a member of Lower Prairie Creek Church. Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Lower Prairie Creek Church with […]
- Making the grade December 12, 2014
- Take a bite out of Christmas crime December 16, 2014
- United Furniture to expand in former Lane building December 16, 2014
- Topper Old Timer December 16, 2014
- Houston superintendent’s contract not renewed December 17, 2014
- Board hears report on HUES December 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Houston considering fire chief December 18, 2014
- Tupelo man killed in Tuesday morning wreck December 17, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...