HOULKA – Harrel Moss, 84, passed away Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at V.A. Nursing home in Oxford. He was a member of Buckhorn Church of Christ and a veteran of the Korean War. He loved his family, hunting and fishing. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. […]
Tag Archives | Lovell
PONTOTOC – Lois Lorraine Grose, 59, passed away Monday, Nov. 18, 2013, at her home. She worked at Miss Eaton Inc. and Eaton Seating for 24 years. She love spending time with family and reading. Survivors include a daughter, Hope Hollis (George) of Pontotoc; a son, Joey Lovell of Bruce; sisters, Linda Lovell of Pontotoc, […]
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...