WOODLAND – Annie Lou Voyles Criddle, 55, died Sunday, March 30, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. She was born Oct. 28, 1958, in Vardaman to Otha Voyles and Betty Lou Brassfield Voyles. She was a homemaker and a member of Church of the Nazarene. Survivors include three daughters, Jennifer Bevil of Houston, […]
Tag Archives | Lou
PHEBA – Lou Ella Brownlee, 83, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at her home in Pheba. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Dec. 13, at Upper Prairie M.B. Church of Woodland. Burial will be in Community Cemetery of Pheba. Montgomery Mortuary of Houston is in charge of arrangements. The body will lie in repose […]
AMORY – Bessie Lou Radde, 96, died on Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Born on March 2, 1917, in Okolona, she was a daughter of the late Edward Tildon and Effie Grizzle Gwin. After graduating from Okolona High School, she moved to San Francisco. She married Ted Radde […]
EUPORA – Mary Lou Latham Farley, 79, died Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Long Term Care Unit in Eupora. member of Shady Grove Baptist Church in Webster County. She retired from Wells Lamont Glove Mfg. and North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora. She graduated from Mathiston High School in 1952. Services […]
PHEBA – Bobbie Lou Harpole Sizemore, 78, passed away, on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services Nursing Home in Calhoun City. She was born Dec. 19, 1934, in Hatcher to Jeffie Henry Harpole and Robert Harpole. She was a beautician and had worked for Monte Glove, Moody Trailer, West Point Coca Cola and […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- 2015 alligator hunting seasons announced May 27, 2015
- Learning to give May 27, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...