Luke 1:64 (KJV) 64) “And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.” During the course of a day, most people have a long list of things to do. That list can range from cooking to working, from dropping the kids off at school to running errands, from […]
Tag Archives | Lord
Five years or so ago I received an e-mail forwarded to me by a friend. It was written by Ms. Jackie Everett, Secretary to the Director of Admissions, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Jackson County, Mississippi. The e-mail came to me under the heading “A Testimony Worth Sharing.” I believe it is worth sharing and […]
UNA – It started with a discussion at a family reunion about a way to make something good happen in Una and quickly grew into a community event that everyone enjoys. The Eighth Annual Una Fun Fest will be held June 6-7 at the community park and pavilion in Una and the public is being […]
HOUSTON – Prayer changes things. The Greater Houston Ministerial Alliance will host the National Day of Prayer on The Square at noon Thursday and is inviting the community to come and pray for their town, state and nation. “We will start just a few minutes after noon and will finish up a before 1 p.m.” […]
PHEBA – Longtime Houston basketball coach, Bruce Franks, announced his retirement from the public school system, but won’t have time to cool his heals before he lands back in a gymnasium. He will leave Houston High School after teachinga and coaching in the district for over 28 years. Franks will assume the positions of boy’s […]
- Okolona briefed on Trace Regional changes August 25, 2014
- EW downs Vardaman in season opener August 28, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...