Luke 1:64 (KJV) 64) “And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.” During the course of a day, most people have a long list of things to do. That list can range from cooking to working, from dropping the kids off at school to running errands, from […]
Tag Archives | Lord
Five years or so ago I received an e-mail forwarded to me by a friend. It was written by Ms. Jackie Everett, Secretary to the Director of Admissions, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Jackson County, Mississippi. The e-mail came to me under the heading “A Testimony Worth Sharing.” I believe it is worth sharing and […]
UNA – It started with a discussion at a family reunion about a way to make something good happen in Una and quickly grew into a community event that everyone enjoys. The Eighth Annual Una Fun Fest will be held June 6-7 at the community park and pavilion in Una and the public is being […]
HOUSTON – Prayer changes things. The Greater Houston Ministerial Alliance will host the National Day of Prayer on The Square at noon Thursday and is inviting the community to come and pray for their town, state and nation. “We will start just a few minutes after noon and will finish up a before 1 p.m.” […]
PHEBA – Longtime Houston basketball coach, Bruce Franks, announced his retirement from the public school system, but won’t have time to cool his heals before he lands back in a gymnasium. He will leave Houston High School after teachinga and coaching in the district for over 28 years. Franks will assume the positions of boy’s […]
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors April 19, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Voice your vote April 23, 2015
- Testing time April 23, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Presidential politics for 2016 April 26, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation April 25, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...