Luke 1:64 (KJV) 64) “And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.” During the course of a day, most people have a long list of things to do. That list can range from cooking to working, from dropping the kids off at school to running errands, from […]
Tag Archives | Lord
Five years or so ago I received an e-mail forwarded to me by a friend. It was written by Ms. Jackie Everett, Secretary to the Director of Admissions, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Jackson County, Mississippi. The e-mail came to me under the heading “A Testimony Worth Sharing.” I believe it is worth sharing and […]
UNA – It started with a discussion at a family reunion about a way to make something good happen in Una and quickly grew into a community event that everyone enjoys. The Eighth Annual Una Fun Fest will be held June 6-7 at the community park and pavilion in Una and the public is being […]
HOUSTON – Prayer changes things. The Greater Houston Ministerial Alliance will host the National Day of Prayer on The Square at noon Thursday and is inviting the community to come and pray for their town, state and nation. “We will start just a few minutes after noon and will finish up a before 1 p.m.” […]
PHEBA – Longtime Houston basketball coach, Bruce Franks, announced his retirement from the public school system, but won’t have time to cool his heals before he lands back in a gymnasium. He will leave Houston High School after teachinga and coaching in the district for over 28 years. Franks will assume the positions of boy’s […]
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...