PONTOTOC – Lois Lorraine Grose, 59, passed away Monday, Nov. 18, 2013, at her home. She worked at Miss Eaton Inc. and Eaton Seating for 24 years. She love spending time with family and reading. Survivors include a daughter, Hope Hollis (George) of Pontotoc; a son, Joey Lovell of Bruce; sisters, Linda Lovell of Pontotoc, […]
Tag Archives | Lois
PRAIRIE – Ruby Lois Cunningham, 79, died Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at the Care Center of Aberdeen. Services will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, at Baptist Grove M.B. Church in Prairie. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 6 […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Shop local November 26, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....