CALHOUN CITY – Rufus Lewis Hardin, 86, died Friday, Nov. 1, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services Nursing Home in Calhoun City. He was born Feb. 27, 1927, in Slate Springs, the son of Rufus Hardin and Edna West Hardin. He was a self-employed logger, a member of Bethany Baptist Church and the oldest deacon of […]
Tag Archives | Logger
HOULKA – Arnold Gene Collums Sr., 78, died Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Oct. 3, 1934, in Calhoun County. He was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church, a veteran and a self employeed logger. Services will be 2 p.m. Monday, Sept. 30, at Thorn Church […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...