HOUSTON – A late spring has prompted the federal government to declare qualified Chickasaw County farmers eligible for emergency loans through the Farmers Services Agency. According to James A. Love, FSA Farm Loan Manager, this authority is pursuant to Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack’s declaration on Dec. 11, of a major disaster in Mississippi caused by […]
Tag Archives | loan
HOUSTON – The city has taken a second step toward a major infrastructure upgrade that could see approximately 1,800 water meters installed and an overhaul of a city water well. The city met with the U.S. Department of Agriculture last week as part of a public hearing to explain the purchase of electronic water meters […]
- Parks named to Tombigbee Water Management Board February 24, 2015
- Houlka smashes Smithville, falls to Coffeeville February 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Quality of life February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- UPDATE: Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 2, 2015
- Lenten Luncheon continues this week March 2, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...