HOUSTON – A late spring has prompted the federal government to declare qualified Chickasaw County farmers eligible for emergency loans through the Farmers Services Agency. According to James A. Love, FSA Farm Loan Manager, this authority is pursuant to Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack’s declaration on Dec. 11, of a major disaster in Mississippi caused by […]
Tag Archives | loan
HOUSTON – The city has taken a second step toward a major infrastructure upgrade that could see approximately 1,800 water meters installed and an overhaul of a city water well. The city met with the U.S. Department of Agriculture last week as part of a public hearing to explain the purchase of electronic water meters […]
- Parents can be fined for truancy July 30, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Area school dress code policies July 30, 2014
- Crime Roundup July 31, 2014
- Lonnie Whitt remembered as man who served. July 31, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: What I like about Houston July 31, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Fourteen in a row! July 31, 2014
- Mississippi’s best and brightest July 31, 2014
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...