By Brandon Speck Daily Journal Calhoun City has bowled over opponents this season, scoring in bunches – 42.4 points per game. That’s about 33 points more than the Wildcats’ defense needed, on average. The offensive numbers get the headlines, deservedly. Calhoun City (12-0), the state’s top Class 2A team, has rushed for 319.2 yards per […]
Tag Archives | Liles
COFFEEVILLE – David A. Liles, 78, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at Yalobusha General Hospital in Water Valley. He was born July 18, 1935, in Coffeeville. He was a retired Yalobusha County employee and a member of Clear Springs Baptist Church, the American Legion, the Calhoun City VFW and the DAV. He served eight years in the […]
CALHOUN CITY – Billy Thomas Roach, 61, died Thursday, April 10, 2014, at his home. He was born Sept. 23, 1952, in Carroll County to Bill Roach and Bert Rimmer Roach. He was a truck driver and farmer for Topashaw Farms. He was a member of Pittsboro Pentecostal Church and a member of the National […]
- Florida largemouth bass stocked into Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway lakes June 24, 2015
- First National Bank changes name to First Choice Bank June 27, 2015
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- JAMES MEYERS: 2015 Man Of The Year June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...