COFFEEVILLE – David A. Liles, 78, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at Yalobusha General Hospital in Water Valley. He was born July 18, 1935, in Coffeeville. He was a retired Yalobusha County employee and a member of Clear Springs Baptist Church, the American Legion, the Calhoun City VFW and the DAV. He served eight years in the […]
Tag Archives | Liles
CALHOUN CITY – Billy Thomas Roach, 61, died Thursday, April 10, 2014, at his home. He was born Sept. 23, 1952, in Carroll County to Bill Roach and Bert Rimmer Roach. He was a truck driver and farmer for Topashaw Farms. He was a member of Pittsboro Pentecostal Church and a member of the National […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...