Mr. and Mrs. Stacy Spratlin of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Karmen Leigh Spratlin, to LCpl Christopher Blake Kimbrough, son of Andy Kimbrough and Tony and Emily Zizzi of Tupelo, Mississippi. Miss Spratlin is a graduate of Houston High School and will graduate from Itawamba Community College in May as […]
Tag Archives | Leigh
ABERDEEN – Lee Hill Harrington, 100, died Thursday, April 10, 2014, at Garden Suites Assisted Living in Aberdeen. He was born Jan. 23, 1914, to L.T. Harrington and Rose Hill Harrington in Woodland. He was a resident of Aberdeen for 94 years. After graduating from high school in Aberdeen in 1933, he attended Chillicothe Business […]
ABERDEEN – Tonya Leigh Howell, 44, died Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus. She was born May 20, 1969, in Aberdeen. She was a lifelong resident of Aberdeen and was employed at United Furniture. Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9, in the Tisdale-Lann Memorial Chapel in Aberdeen with […]
HOUSTON – On your mark, get set, help your friends and neighbors. The semi-annual Pink Ribbon 5K will be held Saturday in conjunction with the Spring Flywheel Festival and offers exercise enthusiasts an opportunity to compete for a good cause. The event is sponsored by Team Hope Houston to raise money to assist those affected […]
- BOBBY SANDERSON: Service to humanity November 15, 2014
- Houlka Community Thanksgiving is Nov. 22 November 19, 2014
- Defense plays its part in Cal-City’s perfect season November 19, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 19, 2014
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Brand, Wright honored by ICC November 22, 2014
- Mississippi jobless rate at 7.6 percent in October November 22, 2014
- WEEK 14: High school football playoff scores November 22, 2014
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Hunting is part of my heritage November 21, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...