HOUSTON – There will be no massive city-wide street paving projects in Houston this summer, but aldermen are looking at how best to spend dollars in their wards this year. The summer construction season coincides with the wrapping up of the city budget in August with the city looking at projects to start that would […]
Tag Archives | legion lake
HOUSTON – Not everyone caught fish but everyone did have fun. The First Annual Chickasaw Development Foundation/Houston Hawg Callers bass fishing club Legion Lake Lunker Fishing Tournament for Kids went off without a hitch as youngsters caught fish and earned $25 checks and medals for their effort. “I’ve got a pond at my house but […]
HOUSTON – Legion Lake is one of the unheralded natural resources of Houston, but it will be the place to be Saturday morning when the sun comes up. The Chickasaw Development Foundation and the Houston Hawg Callers bass fishing club will host the first annual Legion Lake Lunker Fishing Tournament for Kids with registration starting […]
HOUSTON – The Chickasaw Development Foundation came before the Houston Board of Aldermen with their hat in their hand but also a smile on their face and a long list of accomplishments in 2013 last week. CDF approached the Houston Board of Aldermen seeking funding for 2014 and a change in the way revenue is […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Vardaman’s McClain earns national honor August 17, 2014
- Travel pay more about selfishness than finances August 17, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...