HOUSTON – The Houston School Board of Trustees held a two-hour executive session and met with attorneys, before coming back out in public and saying it was taking no action. And the roof at the Houston School of Science and Technology continues to leak. On a motion by Trustee Carol Byrne the board entered executive […]
Tag Archives | lawyers
HOUSTON – A lawsuit between Chickasaw County and Ausbern Construction set for court on Oct. 7, in Lafayette County has been reset for March 24, 2014. Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth allowed the new date at the request of Ausbern’s attorneys, who cited a scheduling conflict. Ausbern Construction seeks payment for work they did for […]
As downtowns in many small communities slowly dry up, we want to encourage people to look at our downtown area and recognize how fortunate Houston is. The Courthouse Square was designed and built before all of us were born. The idea was to put a grand structure in the center of town that would be […]
- Houston to craft no-smoking ordinance May 17, 2016
- HLES Performs Nursery Rhymes and Possibilities May 22, 2016
- Toppers commit four errors in loss May 22, 2016
- Rob Marion scholarship established May 22, 2016
- Commission meets, offers concerns on consolidation May 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- Okolona addresses blighted property May 24, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tourism tax and consolidation May 23, 2016
- CONSOLIDATION: The Commission May 23, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...