Mr. Edward Gaither Parham of La Grange, Tenn., are pleased to announce the forthcoming wedding of his daughter, Courtney Caroline, to Matthew Benjamin Skelton. Ms. Parham is also the daughter of the late Mrs. Sheila Buffington Parham. Mr. Skelton is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Curtis Skelton of Louisville. The wedding will be […]
Tag Archives | Langford
CALHOUN CITY – Quinnette Hardin, 79, died on Thursday, June 12, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Monday, June 18, 1934, in Woodland, she was the daughter of the late Sherman Langford and the late Eula Vanlandingham Langford. She was the wife of the late Fred W. Hardin.Surviving are sons, Billy W. […]
PHILADELPHIA – James M. Fields, 76, passed away on Friday, April 18, 2014, at Rush Foundation Hospital in Meridian. He was born May 27, 1937, in Maben, the son of the late O.D. and Cora Mae Langford Fields. He worked in maintenance at General Tire in Columbus for 32 years. He was a Baptist. He […]
Robert and Patricia Langford of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their granddaughter, Clara Leanna James, to Marcus Odell Fisackerly, son of Ronnie and Rhonda Fisackerly of Houston. The bride-elect is the daughter of Jimmy James of Houston and the late Buffie Griffin and the granddaughter of Robert and Patricia […]
CALHOUN CITY – Billy Earl Cannon, 72, died Saturday, June 1, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services Nursing Home in Calhoun City. He was born Sept. 19, 1940, in Shaw. He was a retired painter and a member of Central Baptist Church in Grenada. Services will be 10 a.m. today at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel […]
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...