HOULKA – The only people law enforcement officers feel comfortable around is other law enforcement officers. The City of Houlka and Houlka Police Chief Ray Laney hosted the third annual Chickasaw County Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon at noon May 14, at the Houlka Community Center with over 39 law enforcement and court officials in attendance. […]
Tag Archives | Laney
HOUSTON – The local numbers are staggering and the wounds inflicted by violent crime in this community can take years to heal. SURVIVAL, Inc. is currently working with more than 30 people in Chickasaw County who have been the victim of violent crime. The organization is working with hundreds of people in a six-county area. […]
HOULKA – The Houlka police department is sporting new wheels thanks in part to a new patrol car acquired by the force. Police Chief Ray Laney and Mayor Jimmy Kelly took receipt of two new patrol trucks in February as part of a planned and budgeted purchase to upgrade PD equipment. The newest car was […]
- County opens bids for AgriCenter roof September 16, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- Pink Ribbon 5K set for Sept. 27 September 23, 2014
- Cassandra Pulliam appointed Circuit Clerk September 23, 2014
- LETTER TO EDITOR: Zora Cousin September 22, 2014
- Houston gets grant for fire loop September 22, 2014
- Shempert/Norwood September 21, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...