Houston Lower Elementary School will hold 5-year-old kindergarten registration from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday March 23 at the gym. Parents must bring shot records, birth certificate, two proofs of residency and Social Security card. Children will be tested. For more information call the Houston Lower Elementary School at 456-3323 during regular office hours.
Tag Archives | kindergarten
By Jeff Amy Associated Press JACKSON – The Mississippi Department of Education plans to seek grants from the federal government worth up to $15 million a year for four years to expand an existing pre-kindergarten program. That money could boost Mississippi’s fledgling effort to provide state-paid preschool for 4-year-olds. Supporters had hoped lawmakers would expand […]
TUPELO – Movers and shakers from around Northeast Mississippi heard the latest trends in education, economic development and tourism at the 18th Annual State of the Region meeting at the BancorpSouth Conference Center. Chickasaw County was well represented with the local delegation of more than a dozen hearing State Superintendent of Education Carey Wright stress […]
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- County will keep inmates for free July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...