MEMPHIS – Hillary A. “Bill” McQuary, 87, died Tuesday, May 21, 2013. He was born March 3, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Marion Monroe McQuary and Rosa Lee Jennings McQuary. He served in the Navy in the South Pacific during World War II. He attended Mississippi State University and retired from Kimberly Clark Corporation after […]
Tag Archives | Kimberly Clark
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- INGRAM: Dove season makes my trigger-finger itch August 28, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service