by Patsy R. Brumfield NEMS Daily Journal ABERDEEN – Federal sentencing continues in what prosecutors describe as a large, regional conspiracy to sell cocaine in Northeast Mississippi. Walter “Big Moot” Hampton, 35, of Okolona on Thursday was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Sharion Aycock to 205 months in prison. Last November, he pleaded guilty to […]
Tag Archives | Khomia
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- Required Vaccinations July 29, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime Drugs education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service