HOULKA – Chickasaw County School Board Trustees adopted a $4.4 million budget Monday night that will require them to dip into their fund balance to balance the books. On a motion by Trustee Pam Butler and a second by Michelle Collums, the district voted to approve the 2014-15 budget. Trustees Kenneth Linton, Jamie Earp and […]
Tag Archives | Kenneth Linton
HOULKA – A renovated Wildcat Gymnasium took a big first step Monday night with trustees accepting a $279,400 bid from Tri-Star Mechanical Contractors of Batesville. While trustees must still approve a contract, the board’s action paved the way to renovate the lobby, concession stand, add new restrooms and paint and insulate the ceiling at the […]
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Houston Solar Car team wins 14th Solar Challenge July 25, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Fire Academy July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...