HOULKA – Chickasaw County School Board Trustees adopted a $4.4 million budget Monday night that will require them to dip into their fund balance to balance the books. On a motion by Trustee Pam Butler and a second by Michelle Collums, the district voted to approve the 2014-15 budget. Trustees Kenneth Linton, Jamie Earp and […]
Tag Archives | Kenneth Linton
HOULKA – A renovated Wildcat Gymnasium took a big first step Monday night with trustees accepting a $279,400 bid from Tri-Star Mechanical Contractors of Batesville. While trustees must still approve a contract, the board’s action paved the way to renovate the lobby, concession stand, add new restrooms and paint and insulate the ceiling at the […]
- Cassandra Pulliam appointed Circuit Clerk September 23, 2014
- September Circuit Court holds 60 cases September 26, 2014
- Okolona man arrested on marijuana charges September 26, 2014
- WEEK 6: High school football capsules September 26, 2014
- Flywheel set to spin Sept. 26-27 September 27, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- LIFE strategies September 29, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...