HOULKA – Chickasaw County School Board Trustees adopted a $4.4 million budget Monday night that will require them to dip into their fund balance to balance the books. On a motion by Trustee Pam Butler and a second by Michelle Collums, the district voted to approve the 2014-15 budget. Trustees Kenneth Linton, Jamie Earp and […]
Tag Archives | Kenneth Linton
HOULKA – A renovated Wildcat Gymnasium took a big first step Monday night with trustees accepting a $279,400 bid from Tri-Star Mechanical Contractors of Batesville. While trustees must still approve a contract, the board’s action paved the way to renovate the lobby, concession stand, add new restrooms and paint and insulate the ceiling at the […]
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- City, CDF discuss Tanglefoot trailhead August 15, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- Color For A Cause is Saturday August 22, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Developing Common Core standards August 22, 2014
- Okolona school bond vote is Tuesday August 22, 2014
- WEEK ONE: High school football schedules August 21, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....