HOULKA – Chickasaw County School Board Trustees adopted a $4.4 million budget Monday night that will require them to dip into their fund balance to balance the books. On a motion by Trustee Pam Butler and a second by Michelle Collums, the district voted to approve the 2014-15 budget. Trustees Kenneth Linton, Jamie Earp and […]
Tag Archives | Kenneth Linton
HOULKA – A renovated Wildcat Gymnasium took a big first step Monday night with trustees accepting a $279,400 bid from Tri-Star Mechanical Contractors of Batesville. While trustees must still approve a contract, the board’s action paved the way to renovate the lobby, concession stand, add new restrooms and paint and insulate the ceiling at the […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...