HOULKA – Chickasaw County School Board Trustees adopted a $4.4 million budget Monday night that will require them to dip into their fund balance to balance the books. On a motion by Trustee Pam Butler and a second by Michelle Collums, the district voted to approve the 2014-15 budget. Trustees Kenneth Linton, Jamie Earp and […]
Tag Archives | Kenneth Linton
HOULKA – A renovated Wildcat Gymnasium took a big first step Monday night with trustees accepting a $279,400 bid from Tri-Star Mechanical Contractors of Batesville. While trustees must still approve a contract, the board’s action paved the way to renovate the lobby, concession stand, add new restrooms and paint and insulate the ceiling at the […]
- Schools announce Wednesday closings February 25, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- UPDATE: Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 2, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...