HOULKA – Chickasaw County School Board Trustees adopted a $4.4 million budget Monday night that will require them to dip into their fund balance to balance the books. On a motion by Trustee Pam Butler and a second by Michelle Collums, the district voted to approve the 2014-15 budget. Trustees Kenneth Linton, Jamie Earp and […]
Tag Archives | Kenneth Linton
HOULKA – A renovated Wildcat Gymnasium took a big first step Monday night with trustees accepting a $279,400 bid from Tri-Star Mechanical Contractors of Batesville. While trustees must still approve a contract, the board’s action paved the way to renovate the lobby, concession stand, add new restrooms and paint and insulate the ceiling at the […]
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...