WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn. He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He […]
Tag Archives | Kansas
HOUSTON – Things are happening in business and industrial development and Chickasaw County economic developer Josh West said he hopes to formally announce a major project soon. Speaking at the Chickasaw Development Foundation annual banquet, West, Regional Economic Developer for Pontotoc, Union and Chickasaw counties, said he is working with TVA to bring a 35-acre […]
OKOLONA – Lela Fern Koehn Unruh, 73, died Friday, Aug. 30, 2013, at Baptist Hospital in Columbus after an eight month illness. Born April 20, 1940, in McPherson, Kan., Lela grew up there and attended the Harmony Schools. She married the love of her life, LaVern Unruh in Glava, Kan. on March 20, 1959, a […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Houston halted at homecoming October 16, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Power of Pink October 20, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Three compete for open Third District circuit judgeship October 22, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- Public wants access to school facilities October 23, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- United Furniture is one of two companies bidding for former Lane plant October 22, 2014
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...