HOUSTON – Kids who have the time to commit a crime in Houston will soon get time in a work program that allows them to pay their debt to society. The Houston Board of Aldermen were presented an order from Chickasaw County Youth Court Judge Richard Bennett March 14 laying some legal ground rules that […]
Tag Archives | Juvenile
HOUSTON – Aldermen want kids who commit crimes in Houston to be locked up in juvenile detention and then given ankle bracelets – and they are willing to pay to see it done. The Houston Board of Mayor and Alderman met with Chickasaw County Youth Court Judge Richard Bennett Tuesday night and told the […]
HOUSTON – The Houston Police Department is cracking down on juvenile crime and parents of kids caught out after curfew will be fined. Houston has a weeknight curfew of 11 p.m., and midnight on weekends. While parents are responsible for any fines imposed by the court for curfew violation, any juvenile who violates the city’s […]
OKOLONA – Juveniles out after curfew in Okolona must now be accompanied by an adult or face being detained by police. Aldermen passed an amendment to its curfew ordinance last week that requires anyone under the age of 18 out after hours to be accompanied by someone over the age of 25. The new […]
- Trustees get report on Middle School February 23, 2015
- PREP BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS: Houlka and Okolona still dancing February 27, 2015
- Carrot and stick February 27, 2015
- Houston ponders community assets February 27, 2015
- Houlka smashes Smithville, falls to Coffeeville February 27, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 1, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...