HOULKA – The only people law enforcement officers feel comfortable around is other law enforcement officers. The City of Houlka and Houlka Police Chief Ray Laney hosted the third annual Chickasaw County Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon at noon May 14, at the Houlka Community Center with over 39 law enforcement and court officials in attendance. […]
Tag Archives | Justice Court
CHICKASAW COUNTY – Thousands of dollars in unpaid fines can be found on the Chickasaw County Justice Court docket and they need to be paid. Justice Court judges have pulled 100 convictions with past due fines and will be issuing warrants this week for the arrest of the individual and demanding payment of past due […]
HOUSTON – The Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors opened the new year with a new idea for collections through Justice Court. Melanie Mayer of nCourt electronic collection service addressed the board about a convenient online method for residents to pay fines, some tickets and fees. Some tickets, including DUI tickets, require a court appearance and […]
OKOLONA – Aldermen took no action after a hearing was held Nov. 12 with former Okolona Assistant Chief of Police Romona Robertson who was terminated from her job with the city Sept. 10. Okolona aldermen met in executive session for more than an hour to discuss personnel matters and Robertson’s hearing was part of that […]
SHANNON – Bond was set at $250,000 each for four suspects arraigned Tuesday in connection with the armed robbery of the Dollar General in Shannon last week. Bobby Sanders Jr., 18, of Shannon, and Rakeem Q. Bogan, 18, of Okolona, were each charged with armed robbery in the Thursday night incident. Two juveniles, Chavis Dilworth, […]
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors April 19, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Voice your vote April 23, 2015
- Testing time April 23, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Presidential politics for 2016 April 26, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation April 25, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...