HOUSTON – A county home burned in bitter cold temperatures Tuesday morning with the owner saying the blaze burned everything she owned. Firefighters were dispatched to 245 CR 168 east of Houston at 10:45 a.m. with temperatures hovering around 20 degrees. The home was totally destroyed in the fire. “Everything I own was in that […]
Tag Archives | Judy
OKOLONA – Judy Ann Lambert, 65, passed away at her home Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013, surrounded by her family and loved ones after a brief illness. She was born March 26, 1948, in Collinwood, Tenn., to Leo and Grace Daniel. Judy married Charles Lambert, March 5, 1965, and they shared 47 happy years together. She […]
MOOREVILLE – Judy Faye Putt, 59, died suddenly on Sunday, March 10, 2013, at Methodist University Hospital in Memphis. She was born Jan. 25, 1954, in Waukegan, Ill., to William R. and Joann Lippincott Harbin. Judy graduated in 1972 from Mantachie High School, and then attended Itawamba Community College. She was a 1976 graduate of […]
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- Trustees moving quickly January 30, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: James Meredith January 31, 2015
- Open posts in Chickasaw, Monroe draw crowd of candidates January 31, 2015
- AG arrests two for false filings January 31, 2015
- Nunnelee’s cancer no longer treatable, spokesman says January 30, 2015
- Supper in the sights January 30, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...