David Helms Pontotoc Progress In an initial appearance in Pontotoc County Justice Court on Thursday afternoon, Judge Scottie Harrison denied bond for one defendant and set another defendant’s bond at $500,000 in connection with the alleged murder of a Pontotoc County man on Tuesday. Judge Harrison denied bond for Krysta L. Chewe, 43, of 103 […]
Tag Archives | Judon
By William Moore Daily Journal PONTOTOC – Two people are in custody at the Pontotoc County Adult Detention Center in connection with a Tuesday morning shooting. Justin Judon, 33, was shot and killed around 1 a.m. on Owen Bend Road, just west of the Pontotoc city limits off Highway 9, according to Pontotoc County Sheriff […]
COLUMBUS – Students named to the Dean’s List for the spring 2014 semester include several local scholars. To qualify for the Dean’s List, the student must be enrolled full-time and have a quality point average of 3.5 o 3.99 on a 4.0 scale. Dean’s List students from the readership area include: • Donna Clark of […]
- Making a difference every day April 26, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- DAN MULLEN: ‘No intention of ever leaving’ May 3, 2016
- Vardaman sweeps Biggersville May 3, 2016
- Okolona aldermen address downtown buildings May 3, 2016
- Houlka names consolidation commissioners May 2, 2016
- Southeast moves closer to fire district May 2, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...