OKOLONA – Juanita DeVall, 93, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, in Edmond, Okla., where she had lived since 2005 to be close to her daughter, Brenda. She was born Oct. 6, 1920, in Nettleton to Fred Payne and Jimmie Lou Monts Payne. She moved to Okolona in 1941 where she and her husband, Buford Nabors […]
Tag Archives | Juanita
OKOLONA – Juanita Payne DeVall, 93, longtime Okolona resident, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at her residence in Edmond, Okla., after a brief illness. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel.
HOULKA – Charlsey Juanita Walters Vance, 94, passed away Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. She was born Oct. 10, 1919, in Chickasaw County to Charles Walters and Etta Lowery Walters. She was a homemaker. Services will be at 11 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, at Houston Funeral Home in Houston […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Houston tourism tax vote set for Aug. 11 May 18, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...