OKOLONA – Joshua Montrell “Josh” Parker , 27, died Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013. He was born Nov. 10, 1985, to Leroy Parker Jr. and the late Jacqueline Vance. He received his education from the Houston and Okolona schools. Services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24, at Trinity Church of God in Christ in […]
Tag Archives | Josh
HOUSTON – Josh West will be the keynote speaker at Thursday’s Chickasaw Development Foundation banquet that will also see the community recognize its best and brightest. West, Regional Economic Developer for Pontotoc, Union and Chickasaw counties, will talk about his role in attracting business and industry to the area and some of the highlights of […]
HOUSTON – Josh Voyles of Houston made a life-changing choice when he dropped out of high school. He gave up the opportunity to graduate and pursue a higher education, but he got another chance through the C.O.P.E.S and National Guard Youth ChalleNGe programs. After his junior year at Houston High School, Voyles made the decision […]
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- MDWFP BRIEFS: Weapon changes for deer hunters September 20, 2014
- Shempert/Norwood September 21, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...