ABERDEEN – Johnnie M. Shaw, 90, of Aberdeen, died Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Feb. 3, 1924, in the Egypt Community to Elbert Ray Davis and Mattie Sue Davis. She was a member of New Hebron M.B. Church. She loved cooking, gardening and spending time with her family. […]
Tag Archives | Johnnie
HOUSTON – Johnnie C. Terrell, 78, died Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital. He was born Nov. 2, 1935. Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 28, at Houston Chapel CME Church with Minister Elijah Thomas Jr. officiating. Burial will be in Houston Cemetery. Westbrooks Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
CALHOUN CITY – Johnnie Bervis Sutton Patterson, 87, died Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Aug. 13, 1926, in Webster County to Willie Ray Sutton and Winnie Ann Hardin Sutton. She was a homemaker and a member of Calhoun City First Baptist Church, Gideons International Auxiliary Ladies […]
CAIRO – Johnnie Gates Newsum, 65, died Monday, April 8, 2013, at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis. He was a member of Cairo Baptist Church. He was retired from Piper Impact and the Mississippi National Guard. He was a security guard at Baptist Memorial Hospital in New Albany. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Services will […]
- Winter lingers in Chickasaw County February 27, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Habitat seeks potential homeowners March 4, 2015
- Snow! And lots of it March 5, 2015
- On to Jackson March 5, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The snowstorm of 2015 March 5, 2015
- Fifty-three throw hat in the ring March 5, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? March 5, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...