ABERDEEN – Johnnie M. Shaw, 90, of Aberdeen, died Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Feb. 3, 1924, in the Egypt Community to Elbert Ray Davis and Mattie Sue Davis. She was a member of New Hebron M.B. Church. She loved cooking, gardening and spending time with her family. […]
Tag Archives | Johnnie
HOUSTON – Johnnie C. Terrell, 78, died Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital. He was born Nov. 2, 1935. Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 28, at Houston Chapel CME Church with Minister Elijah Thomas Jr. officiating. Burial will be in Houston Cemetery. Westbrooks Funeral Home of Aberdeen is in charge of […]
CALHOUN CITY – Johnnie Bervis Sutton Patterson, 87, died Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Aug. 13, 1926, in Webster County to Willie Ray Sutton and Winnie Ann Hardin Sutton. She was a homemaker and a member of Calhoun City First Baptist Church, Gideons International Auxiliary Ladies […]
CAIRO – Johnnie Gates Newsum, 65, died Monday, April 8, 2013, at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis. He was a member of Cairo Baptist Church. He was retired from Piper Impact and the Mississippi National Guard. He was a security guard at Baptist Memorial Hospital in New Albany. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Services will […]
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- Stone/Lewis August 24, 2014
- SILVER ALERT: Willie C. “Doc” Harries August 24, 2014
- Okolona briefed on Trace Regional changes August 25, 2014
- INGRAM: Dove season makes my trigger-finger itch August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...