Vandalism is a part of doing business with the world. It is sad to say there are people who get a certain amount or pleasure or entertainment out of tearing up public property. We find that a sad way to live life. We also understand it is a crime. A news article in last weeks […]
Tag Archives | John gravat
HOUSTON – He waded ashore on Normandy Beach on July 4, 1944 and was wounded twice in World War II, he then returned to Mississippi, set up a dental practice in Houston and raised a family, helping many people along the way. Dr. Herman Smith, 92, was named the Chickasaw Development Foundation’s Citizen of the […]
HOUSTON – The Chickasaw Development Foundation came before the Houston Board of Aldermen with their hat in their hand but also a smile on their face and a long list of accomplishments in 2013 last week. CDF approached the Houston Board of Aldermen seeking funding for 2014 and a change in the way revenue is […]
HOUSTON – Improvements are being made to the south-end of Joe Brigance Park as part of the city’s master plan for the Parks and Recreation Department. The city tore down the old dugouts and concession stand fronting Starkville Road earlier this summer and a massive tractor and grader was busy this past week leveling up […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...