Vandalism is a part of doing business with the world. It is sad to say there are people who get a certain amount or pleasure or entertainment out of tearing up public property. We find that a sad way to live life. We also understand it is a crime. A news article in last weeks […]
Tag Archives | John gravat
HOUSTON – He waded ashore on Normandy Beach on July 4, 1944 and was wounded twice in World War II, he then returned to Mississippi, set up a dental practice in Houston and raised a family, helping many people along the way. Dr. Herman Smith, 92, was named the Chickasaw Development Foundation’s Citizen of the […]
HOUSTON – The Chickasaw Development Foundation came before the Houston Board of Aldermen with their hat in their hand but also a smile on their face and a long list of accomplishments in 2013 last week. CDF approached the Houston Board of Aldermen seeking funding for 2014 and a change in the way revenue is […]
HOUSTON – Improvements are being made to the south-end of Joe Brigance Park as part of the city’s master plan for the Parks and Recreation Department. The city tore down the old dugouts and concession stand fronting Starkville Road earlier this summer and a massive tractor and grader was busy this past week leveling up […]
- Aldermen approve water meter bonds March 20, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- Supervisors waiting for roads to dry March 26, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Tis spring and a young man’s thoughts turn to . . . baseball March 26, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...