A Webster County man wanted for questioning on multiple crimes in the state was picked up by Chickasaw County law enforcement this afternoon. John Curtis Williams, 27, is being transported to Calhoun County currently and will be questioned in the case of one burglary and two grand larceny charges, according to Sheriff Greg Pollan. Pollan […]
Tag Archives | John Curtis Williams
By | 3:13 PM | June 2, 2013 | News
- LOCAL FOCUS: Rutherford Chiropractic March 5, 2014
- LETTER TO EDITOR: Renee Davis March 9, 2014
- Baby Steps call on men to step up March 9, 2014
- Big Bass! March 8, 2014
- Spring forward! March 8, 2014
- Marketing Committee finalizes events March 12, 2014
- Lenten lunches begin Wednesday March 11, 2014
- HOSA students moving on to State March 11, 2014
- Friends of Scouting dinner coming March 11, 2014
- Lady Toppers softball camp March 29 March 11, 2014
- Marathon set for Tanglefoot Trail | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Trail opening was top story for 2013 [...
- Tickets issued for dogs in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Robertson speaks to Okolona Aldermen [...
- DOCKET: Circuit Court in Okolona | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Circuit Court verdicts imposed in Okolon...
- WEDDING: Earnest/Morgan | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] E.J. Earnest […]...
- 60th ANNIVERSARY: Rad & Betty Clark | Chickasaw JournalChickasaw Journal: […] Ralph Coggins […]...
aberdeen amory Army Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin High School houlka Houston ingram Mantee Mississippi Moore Obits Okolona Pittsboro police Pontotoc Prairie school schools scores Smith Tupelo Vardaman Voyles west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service