FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Betty Jo Farr Sanders, 79, died quietly in Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehab Center on Thursday, April 24, 2014. She was born June 24, 1934, in Houston, and was the daughter of the late Walter Evans Farr and Ora Evelyn Foster. She married on Jan 31, 1959, and was widowed after 45 […]
Tag Archives | Jo
OKOLONA – Betty Jo Thompson Procissi, 66, died suddenly Thursday, April 24, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. There will be no local services at this time. Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel is entrusted with arrangements. Condolences may be emailed to email@example.com.
The Chickasaw County 4-H Clubs are heading up a community service project called, “Fall Fun and Games Day,” which will be held Oct. 25 at the Chickasaw County Agri-Center in Houston. This day is held for special needs students attending the Houston School District and Chickasaw County School in Houlka. We are now including the […]
BRUCE – Francis Jo Lee McCormick, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She was born Sept. 11, 1935, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker and a retired supervisor for Glenn Slacks. Services will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 17, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. […]
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- WHITFIELD: What’s in your backpack? August 24, 2014
- MCCORD: As I see it August 24, 2014
- Stone/Lewis August 24, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Okolona bond vote undecided August 26, 2014
- Okolona man arrested in West Point crime August 26, 2014
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- UPDATE: Search continues for Willie C. “Doc” Harries August 25, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...