FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Betty Jo Farr Sanders, 79, died quietly in Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehab Center on Thursday, April 24, 2014. She was born June 24, 1934, in Houston, and was the daughter of the late Walter Evans Farr and Ora Evelyn Foster. She married on Jan 31, 1959, and was widowed after 45 […]
Tag Archives | Jo
OKOLONA – Betty Jo Thompson Procissi, 66, died suddenly Thursday, April 24, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. There will be no local services at this time. Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel is entrusted with arrangements. Condolences may be emailed to email@example.com.
The Chickasaw County 4-H Clubs are heading up a community service project called, “Fall Fun and Games Day,” which will be held Oct. 25 at the Chickasaw County Agri-Center in Houston. This day is held for special needs students attending the Houston School District and Chickasaw County School in Houlka. We are now including the […]
BRUCE – Francis Jo Lee McCormick, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She was born Sept. 11, 1935, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker and a retired supervisor for Glenn Slacks. Services will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 17, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. […]
- Saturday shooting sends woman to surgery March 23, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...