FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Betty Jo Farr Sanders, 79, died quietly in Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehab Center on Thursday, April 24, 2014. She was born June 24, 1934, in Houston, and was the daughter of the late Walter Evans Farr and Ora Evelyn Foster. She married on Jan 31, 1959, and was widowed after 45 […]
Tag Archives | Jo
OKOLONA – Betty Jo Thompson Procissi, 66, died suddenly Thursday, April 24, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. There will be no local services at this time. Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel is entrusted with arrangements. Condolences may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chickasaw County 4-H Clubs are heading up a community service project called, “Fall Fun and Games Day,” which will be held Oct. 25 at the Chickasaw County Agri-Center in Houston. This day is held for special needs students attending the Houston School District and Chickasaw County School in Houlka. We are now including the […]
BRUCE – Francis Jo Lee McCormick, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She was born Sept. 11, 1935, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker and a retired supervisor for Glenn Slacks. Services will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 17, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. […]
- Trustees consider search consultant January 22, 2015
- Comer is chairman of ICC Trustees January 26, 2015
- Battle of Okolona re-enactment set January 27, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...