FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Betty Jo Farr Sanders, 79, died quietly in Walnut Grove Nursing and Rehab Center on Thursday, April 24, 2014. She was born June 24, 1934, in Houston, and was the daughter of the late Walter Evans Farr and Ora Evelyn Foster. She married on Jan 31, 1959, and was widowed after 45 […]
Tag Archives | Jo
OKOLONA – Betty Jo Thompson Procissi, 66, died suddenly Thursday, April 24, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. There will be no local services at this time. Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel is entrusted with arrangements. Condolences may be emailed to email@example.com.
The Chickasaw County 4-H Clubs are heading up a community service project called, “Fall Fun and Games Day,” which will be held Oct. 25 at the Chickasaw County Agri-Center in Houston. This day is held for special needs students attending the Houston School District and Chickasaw County School in Houlka. We are now including the […]
BRUCE – Francis Jo Lee McCormick, 77, died Monday, July 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. She was born Sept. 11, 1935, in Calhoun County. She was a homemaker and a retired supervisor for Glenn Slacks. Services will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 17, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Who’s No. 1! November 28, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...