FALKNER – Joy Elizabeth Butler Reed Ray, 52, died Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at Tippah County Hospital in Ripley. She was born Dec. 18, 1960, to Elbert and Opal Wilbanks Butler in Corinth. She was member of Jesus Name Community Church. Services will be 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8, at McBride Funeral Home Chapel in […]
Tag Archives | Jesus Name Community Church
WALNUT – Dorothy A. Besinger, 71, died Thursday, June 13, 2013, at her home in Walnut. She was born Feb. 2, 1942, to Douglas and Lodie Mills Dooley. She was a member of Jesus Name Community Church and a homemaker. She was a devoted Christian wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She enjoyed gardening, going to […]
- Largemouth bass regulation could change on area lakes, reservoirs June 23, 2015
- Houston ponders budget shortfall June 25, 2015
- CDF hosts fishing rodeo at Legion Lake June 25, 2015
- Hood passes gavel at NAAG convention June 26, 2015
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide June 26, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May named to Top 10 June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...