HOUSTON – A man walking naked in Houston was arrested for indecent exposure and resisting arrest Monday morning May 12, and was placed in the Chickasaw County Jail. “He didn’t have anything on, not even socks,” said Houston Police Chief Billy Voyles. “He is a student at Ole Miss and we have reason to believe he was […]
Tag Archives | Jefferson Street
OKOLONA – Authorities have arrested five people and their investigation continues into a Friday night shooting Jan. 31 in Okolona where more than a dozen shots were fired. The shooting sent two people to the hospital, one a 14-year-old boys with a bullet wound to the head, was transported to LeBonheur Children’s Hospital in […]
- Listening to those who served November 21, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Who’s No. 1! November 28, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...