HOUSTON – Dortha Jeanette Summerall Scott, 82, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at Trace Regional Hospital. She was born March 17. 1932, in Webster County to Willie J. Summerall and Ina Logan Summerall. She was a member of Southside Church of Christ. Services will be at 1 p.m. Friday, May 30, at Memorial Funeral Home […]
Tag Archives | Jeanette
HOUSTON – Jeanette “”Sis”” Houser, 75, died Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014. She was born Jan. 18, 1938, in Webster Parrish, La., to Leslie and Odie K. Crouch. She was a charter member of Parkway Baptist Church in Houston. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 4, at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. […]
WEST POINT – Vera Jeanette Thornton, 82, passed away on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013, at Dugan Memorial Home. She was born Jan. 16, 1931, in Pontotoc County to Lillian Sullinger and Clark Dunlap. She was a member of Siloam Baptist Church and owner of Hearts of Dixie Publishing Company. She sang with the Hearts of […]
HOUSTON – Hazel Jeanette Brock Harmon, 81, died Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice Unit in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 18, 1931, to Jack and Ruby Brock of Van Vleet. She was a mother, a homemaker and a Methodist. She owned and operated Harmon Hall House for 15 years. Services […]
- PERRY GRUBBS: It’s been a good year for Okolona December 13, 2014
- Topper Old Timer December 16, 2014
- Houston superintendent’s contract not renewed December 17, 2014
- Reaching out to offenders December 17, 2014
- Tupelo man killed in Tuesday morning wreck December 17, 2014
- Union County woman arrested in scam after burning death December 19, 2014
- Wreaths across America December 19, 2014
- Board hears report on HUES December 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Christmas in Houston, Mississippi December 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Change December 18, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...