HOUSTON – Dortha Jeanette Summerall Scott, 82, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at Trace Regional Hospital. She was born March 17. 1932, in Webster County to Willie J. Summerall and Ina Logan Summerall. She was a member of Southside Church of Christ. Services will be at 1 p.m. Friday, May 30, at Memorial Funeral Home […]
Tag Archives | Jeanette
HOUSTON – Jeanette “”Sis”” Houser, 75, died Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014. She was born Jan. 18, 1938, in Webster Parrish, La., to Leslie and Odie K. Crouch. She was a charter member of Parkway Baptist Church in Houston. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 4, at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. […]
WEST POINT – Vera Jeanette Thornton, 82, passed away on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013, at Dugan Memorial Home. She was born Jan. 16, 1931, in Pontotoc County to Lillian Sullinger and Clark Dunlap. She was a member of Siloam Baptist Church and owner of Hearts of Dixie Publishing Company. She sang with the Hearts of […]
HOUSTON – Hazel Jeanette Brock Harmon, 81, died Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice Unit in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 18, 1931, to Jack and Ruby Brock of Van Vleet. She was a mother, a homemaker and a Methodist. She owned and operated Harmon Hall House for 15 years. Services […]
- Parks named to Tombigbee Water Management Board February 24, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Quality of life February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- UPDATE: Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 2, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...