HOUSTON – Dortha Jeanette Summerall Scott, 82, died Tuesday, May 27, 2014, at Trace Regional Hospital. She was born March 17. 1932, in Webster County to Willie J. Summerall and Ina Logan Summerall. She was a member of Southside Church of Christ. Services will be at 1 p.m. Friday, May 30, at Memorial Funeral Home […]
Tag Archives | Jeanette
HOUSTON – Jeanette “”Sis”” Houser, 75, died Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014. She was born Jan. 18, 1938, in Webster Parrish, La., to Leslie and Odie K. Crouch. She was a charter member of Parkway Baptist Church in Houston. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 4, at Memorial Funeral Home in Houston with Bro. […]
WEST POINT – Vera Jeanette Thornton, 82, passed away on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013, at Dugan Memorial Home. She was born Jan. 16, 1931, in Pontotoc County to Lillian Sullinger and Clark Dunlap. She was a member of Siloam Baptist Church and owner of Hearts of Dixie Publishing Company. She sang with the Hearts of […]
HOUSTON – Hazel Jeanette Brock Harmon, 81, died Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice Unit in Tupelo. She was born Oct. 18, 1931, to Jack and Ruby Brock of Van Vleet. She was a mother, a homemaker and a Methodist. She owned and operated Harmon Hall House for 15 years. Services […]
- EDITORIAL: Emergency Service September 11, 2014
- Rewarding excellence in education September 12, 2014
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: Prepared for education anywhere September 13, 2014
- Ex-Ranger Donald Hawkins signed by Dallas Cowboys September 13, 2014
- County opens bids for AgriCenter roof September 16, 2014
- Rebels on road to open SEC hoops September 15, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it September 14, 2014
- BATTLE OF THE CREEK: Oldtimers remember September 14, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...