By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – July 4, 1950 was Vernon Fortner’s second day of combat and many more would follow until he was wounded and evacuated four months later. The Chickasaw County native said very few days go by that he does not think of his buddies and the experiences they shared […]
Tag Archives | Japan
MAYSVILLE, N.C. – Sgt. Philip Stephen Shook, 29, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, at New Hanover Medical Center after injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He was a dedicated and decorated Marine who served two tours in Iraq and one in Japan with 10 years of service. His last unit assignment was with the […]
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist July 2, 2015
- Houlka is back in the black July 3, 2015
- Vernon Fortner: July 4, 1950 July 3, 2015
- Houston Homecoming 2015 is today July 4, 2015
- Greyson Neal Myatt July 5, 2015
- Aubri Grace Hiner July 5, 2015
- GARDEN PARTY: Floy Dyer residents grow some fun July 5, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Ready, Aim, Fireworks! July 4, 2015
- Saturday is last day to register to vote. July 4, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...