HOUSTON – A 15-year-old boy was airlifted from Chickasaw County with a bullet wound to the head following what is believed to be a hunting accident Thursday. Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy James Myers said the incident occurred about noon off of Enon Road in Eastern Chickasaw County after the […]
Tag Archives | James Myers
CHICKASAW COUNTY – A man wanted for questioning for in an armed robbery in Amory turned himself in to a deputy with the Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department early Friday night. William Marcus Jones, 29, of eastern Chickasaw County, was being sought on a warrant in connection with the Wednesday morning armed robbery of Sassy Pup, […]
By Ray Van Dusen Monroe Journal AMORY – Police have named a suspect in a Wednesday robbery and have issued a warrant for his arrest. William Marcus Jones, 29, of Chickasaw County, is being sought in connection to the armed robbery of Sassy Pups in Amory and the theft of a vehicle. Jones is a […]
CHICKASAW COUNTY – Natchez Trace Electric Power Association has received a report of someone calling representing themselves as the EPA and saying if the homeowner does not give them a credit card number and other personal information their electricity will be cut off. A customer who received the call contacted Natchez Trace and told them […]
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- County will keep inmates for free July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...