HOUSTON – A 15-year-old boy was airlifted from Chickasaw County with a bullet wound to the head following what is believed to be a hunting accident Thursday. Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy James Myers said the incident occurred about noon off of Enon Road in Eastern Chickasaw County after the […]
Tag Archives | James Myers
CHICKASAW COUNTY – A man wanted for questioning for in an armed robbery in Amory turned himself in to a deputy with the Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department early Friday night. William Marcus Jones, 29, of eastern Chickasaw County, was being sought on a warrant in connection with the Wednesday morning armed robbery of Sassy Pup, […]
By Ray Van Dusen Monroe Journal AMORY – Police have named a suspect in a Wednesday robbery and have issued a warrant for his arrest. William Marcus Jones, 29, of Chickasaw County, is being sought in connection to the armed robbery of Sassy Pups in Amory and the theft of a vehicle. Jones is a […]
CHICKASAW COUNTY – Natchez Trace Electric Power Association has received a report of someone calling representing themselves as the EPA and saying if the homeowner does not give them a credit card number and other personal information their electricity will be cut off. A customer who received the call contacted Natchez Trace and told them […]
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- Reach, throw, row, go! July 29, 2014
- Journalism 101 July 28, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...