By JB Clark Daily Journal TUPELO – Law enforcement officers, their families and community members gathered Thursday in front of City Hall for the 14th year to celebrate the memories of officers who have died in the line of duty in Northeast Mississippi. This year was more difficult than some, having lost three officers in […]
Tag Archives | Jailer
HOUSTON – Chickasaw County native and Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood will speak at the Mississippi Fallen Officers Memorial Service set for May 16 at Fair Park in Tupelo. The service is held at different locations and this marks the 15th year for the ceremony that will see all 98 names of fallen law enforcement […]
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- MDWFP BRIEFS: Weapon changes for deer hunters September 20, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- LETTER TO EDITOR: Zora Cousin September 22, 2014
- Houston gets grant for fire loop September 22, 2014
- Shempert/Norwood September 21, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...