By JB Clark Daily Journal TUPELO – Law enforcement officers, their families and community members gathered Thursday in front of City Hall for the 14th year to celebrate the memories of officers who have died in the line of duty in Northeast Mississippi. This year was more difficult than some, having lost three officers in […]
Tag Archives | Jailer
HOUSTON – Chickasaw County native and Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood will speak at the Mississippi Fallen Officers Memorial Service set for May 16 at Fair Park in Tupelo. The service is held at different locations and this marks the 15th year for the ceremony that will see all 98 names of fallen law enforcement […]
- County picks MedStat ambulances September 25, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core; Do the math September 27, 2014
- Future of farming September 28, 2014
- NMMC offers pastoral education program September 28, 2014
- Aldermen eye Ethics opinion September 29, 2014
- EPA conducts water quality study on Chico Creek October 1, 2014
- WEEK 6: AP high school football state rankings September 30, 2014
- Senate not only race on November ballot September 30, 2014
- Houston donates bus to Chickasaw EMA September 30, 2014
- Enterovirus D68 confirmed in Calhoun County September 30, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...