VARDAMAN – Elizabeth L. Baskin, 78, died on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Saturday, Aug. 17, 1935, in Vardaman, she was the daughter of the late Dewey Jaggers and the late Lizzie Dye Turner. She was the wife of the late William Baskin. She was retired from Goldsmith’s. […]
Tag Archives | Jaggers
OKOLONA – John William Jaggers, 63, died Friday, April 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center after an extended illness. He was born Feb. 6, 1950, in Tupelo to John Thomas Jaggers and Sudie Madalene Bryant Jaggers. He joined the Marines and was a veteran of the Vietnam War. Upon returning home from the war, […]
OKOLONA – Eric Gale Jaggers, 42, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, at his residence in Okolona. He was born in Amory, on Nov. 29, 1971, to James and Gail Cox Jaggers A lifelong resident of Okolona, he was a graduate of Okolona High School and owner and operator of Jagger’s Quick Stop in Okolona for the […]
- Boyer, Mitchell earn DAR History honors March 24, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...