VARDAMAN – Elizabeth L. Baskin, 78, died on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Saturday, Aug. 17, 1935, in Vardaman, she was the daughter of the late Dewey Jaggers and the late Lizzie Dye Turner. She was the wife of the late William Baskin. She was retired from Goldsmith’s. […]
Tag Archives | Jaggers
OKOLONA – John William Jaggers, 63, died Friday, April 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center after an extended illness. He was born Feb. 6, 1950, in Tupelo to John Thomas Jaggers and Sudie Madalene Bryant Jaggers. He joined the Marines and was a veteran of the Vietnam War. Upon returning home from the war, […]
OKOLONA – Eric Gale Jaggers, 42, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, at his residence in Okolona. He was born in Amory, on Nov. 29, 1971, to James and Gail Cox Jaggers A lifelong resident of Okolona, he was a graduate of Okolona High School and owner and operator of Jagger’s Quick Stop in Okolona for the […]
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Eighty-two Toppers move tassel May 28, 2015
- 2015 alligator hunting seasons announced May 27, 2015
- Learning to give May 27, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...