VARDAMAN – Elizabeth L. Baskin, 78, died on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Saturday, Aug. 17, 1935, in Vardaman, she was the daughter of the late Dewey Jaggers and the late Lizzie Dye Turner. She was the wife of the late William Baskin. She was retired from Goldsmith’s. […]
Tag Archives | Jaggers
OKOLONA – John William Jaggers, 63, died Friday, April 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center after an extended illness. He was born Feb. 6, 1950, in Tupelo to John Thomas Jaggers and Sudie Madalene Bryant Jaggers. He joined the Marines and was a veteran of the Vietnam War. Upon returning home from the war, […]
OKOLONA – Eric Gale Jaggers, 42, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, at his residence in Okolona. He was born in Amory, on Nov. 29, 1971, to James and Gail Cox Jaggers A lifelong resident of Okolona, he was a graduate of Okolona High School and owner and operator of Jagger’s Quick Stop in Okolona for the […]
- Floy Dyer serving community seniors November 22, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Who’s No. 1! November 28, 2014
- Monroe authorities need help locating missing man November 28, 2014
- Solar farm shines in Chickasaw County November 28, 2014
- Houlka powers past North Pontotoc November 27, 2014
- Houston nips Wildcats November 27, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...