VARDAMAN – Elizabeth L. Baskin, 78, died on Wednesday, May 14, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Saturday, Aug. 17, 1935, in Vardaman, she was the daughter of the late Dewey Jaggers and the late Lizzie Dye Turner. She was the wife of the late William Baskin. She was retired from Goldsmith’s. […]
Tag Archives | Jaggers
OKOLONA – John William Jaggers, 63, died Friday, April 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center after an extended illness. He was born Feb. 6, 1950, in Tupelo to John Thomas Jaggers and Sudie Madalene Bryant Jaggers. He joined the Marines and was a veteran of the Vietnam War. Upon returning home from the war, […]
OKOLONA – Eric Gale Jaggers, 42, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, at his residence in Okolona. He was born in Amory, on Nov. 29, 1971, to James and Gail Cox Jaggers A lifelong resident of Okolona, he was a graduate of Okolona High School and owner and operator of Jagger’s Quick Stop in Okolona for the […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Vardaman’s McClain earns national honor August 17, 2014
- Travel pay more about selfishness than finances August 17, 2014
- Pugh earns WBC scholarship August 20, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...