HOUSTON – A Chickasaw County man is the first person to trek all 44-miles of the Tanglefoot Trail in a day in a wheelchair. “It’s actually 43.6 miles,” said a tired but smiling Robbie Pipkin. “I am worn slap out, but I’m so glad I did this. I am so glad I did this.” Pipkin […]
Tag Archives | Jackie
WEST POINT – William Harold “Pete” Edwards Jr., DVM, 69, passed away on Sunday, June 1, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. He was born on July 13, 1944, to Mary Jean Hardin and William Harold Edwards Sr. He was the owner of West Point Animal Clinic for many years. He was a member […]
CALHOUN CITY – Jackie Wiggs, 69, died Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. Services were at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun City. Visitation was from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Online condolences can be left at Pryorfuneralhome.com.
DERMA – Jackie Donald Bias, 64, of Derma died Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Hospice in Tupelo. Born March 8, 1949, he was the son of Carlos and Clytee Lucius Bias. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. today at Pryor Funeral Home in Calhoun City where services will begin at 2 p.m. Tuesday. […]
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Lady Hilltoppers are rolling March 26, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...