HOUSTON – A Chickasaw County man is the first person to trek all 44-miles of the Tanglefoot Trail in a day in a wheelchair. “It’s actually 43.6 miles,” said a tired but smiling Robbie Pipkin. “I am worn slap out, but I’m so glad I did this. I am so glad I did this.” Pipkin […]
Tag Archives | Jackie
WEST POINT – William Harold “Pete” Edwards Jr., DVM, 69, passed away on Sunday, June 1, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. He was born on July 13, 1944, to Mary Jean Hardin and William Harold Edwards Sr. He was the owner of West Point Animal Clinic for many years. He was a member […]
CALHOUN CITY – Jackie Wiggs, 69, died Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. Services were at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun City. Visitation was from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Online condolences can be left at Pryorfuneralhome.com.
DERMA – Jackie Donald Bias, 64, of Derma died Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Hospice in Tupelo. Born March 8, 1949, he was the son of Carlos and Clytee Lucius Bias. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. today at Pryor Funeral Home in Calhoun City where services will begin at 2 p.m. Tuesday. […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: Islam and the Crusades February 21, 2015
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors February 25, 2015
- Region could see inches of snow today February 25, 2015
- Band Booster seafood fundraiser underway February 25, 2015
- School, business, industry and institution closing February 25, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Quality of life February 27, 2015
- Houlka smashes Smithville, falls to Coffeeville February 27, 2015
- Houston ponders community assets February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...