HOUSTON – A Chickasaw County man is the first person to trek all 44-miles of the Tanglefoot Trail in a day in a wheelchair. “It’s actually 43.6 miles,” said a tired but smiling Robbie Pipkin. “I am worn slap out, but I’m so glad I did this. I am so glad I did this.” Pipkin […]
Tag Archives | Jackie
WEST POINT – William Harold “Pete” Edwards Jr., DVM, 69, passed away on Sunday, June 1, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. He was born on July 13, 1944, to Mary Jean Hardin and William Harold Edwards Sr. He was the owner of West Point Animal Clinic for many years. He was a member […]
CALHOUN CITY – Jackie Wiggs, 69, died Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. Services were at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun City. Visitation was from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Online condolences can be left at Pryorfuneralhome.com.
DERMA – Jackie Donald Bias, 64, of Derma died Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center-Hospice in Tupelo. Born March 8, 1949, he was the son of Carlos and Clytee Lucius Bias. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. today at Pryor Funeral Home in Calhoun City where services will begin at 2 p.m. Tuesday. […]
- EDITORIAL: Collecting Fines July 23, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...