M AYNARDVILLE, Tenn. – Delinda J. Hoskins, 51, went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. She was a member of Alder Springs Baptist Church and was Attendance Secretary at Horace Maynard Middle School. Her favorite hobbies were shopping and she was the “Queen” of yard sales. Delinda is […]
Tag Archives | J
WEST POINT – J.T. Marble, 75, died Tuesday, April 30, 2013, at his home. He was born Nov. 14, 1937, to Square Marble and Essie Gates Marble. He was employed by Clay County for 30 years. He loved gardening, especially raising greens. Services will be at 4 p.m. Saturday at Pleasant Plain M.B. Church. The […]
CUMBERLAND – Joe Edd Cooper, 69, died Thursday, April 11, 2013, at his residence. He was a retired construction repairman with B&W Mfg. He was a member of the Cumberland Baptist Church, where he was a deacon and church treasurer. Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday April 14, at the Cumberland Baptist Church. Burial will […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Learning to give May 27, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...