HOULKA – A stormy night didn’t keep Houlka parents from coming out to learn ways to keep their children safe. HOPE and the School Health Council sponosred a meeting April 14 with Jean Vaughan of the Mississippi Attorney General’s office to discuss Internet safety and how to prevent cyber bullying. “It was a really good […]
Tag Archives | internet
There’s just no way around it. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, but they don’t ever stay the same. About ten years ago, I had a house full of kids a lot of the time. My son and my three nephews all traveled together in a pack, much like wolf pups. Depending on […]
HOUSTON/HOULKA – In today’s society, instant communication is prevelant and local school districts are implementing technology that will get their messages out quickly and to the correct audience. The Houston School District is currently setting up a text alert system that will notify parents of activity within the district. The text alert is voluntary and […]
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- County revisits dog law October 17, 2014
- Public wants access to school facilities October 23, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...