HOULKA – A stormy night didn’t keep Houlka parents from coming out to learn ways to keep their children safe. HOPE and the School Health Council sponosred a meeting April 14 with Jean Vaughan of the Mississippi Attorney General’s office to discuss Internet safety and how to prevent cyber bullying. “It was a really good […]
Tag Archives | internet
There’s just no way around it. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, but they don’t ever stay the same. About ten years ago, I had a house full of kids a lot of the time. My son and my three nephews all traveled together in a pack, much like wolf pups. Depending on […]
HOUSTON/HOULKA – In today’s society, instant communication is prevelant and local school districts are implementing technology that will get their messages out quickly and to the correct audience. The Houston School District is currently setting up a text alert system that will notify parents of activity within the district. The text alert is voluntary and […]
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- Manning case back before Miss. Supreme Court September 2, 2014
- Police find body of missing teenager September 2, 2014
- Alleged Craigslist counterfeit scammers from Okolona, West Point arrested September 2, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...