UPDATE: SYLVESTER, Ga. (AP) – A 2-year-old girl whose younger sister was found dead in Mississippi has been found unharmed in Georgia. Police in the south Georgia town of Sylvester told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Maliah Harris and her parents – who were being sought by law officers across the South – were located late […]
Tag Archives | Infant
AMORY – Kayden Garrett Harris, infant son of Eddie Jr. and Amanda Harris, died Friday, April 4, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his twin sister, Makenna Harris; sisters, Melissa Latham of Magnolia, Ark., and Madalyn Stephens of Tupelo; brother, Allen Stephens of Tupelo; and […]
EVANSVILLE, Ind. – Avaleigh Claire Tutor, infant daughter of Ashlee N. Bales and Bramlitt Lee Tutor, passed away Monday, March 24, 2014, at The Women’s Hospital in Newburgh, Ind. She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Arthur White, James Bales, Lewis Crowley; and great-grandparents, Charlotte White and Frank White. In addition to her parents, […]
HOULKA – Decklain Haze Rain Paden, infant child of Letosha Joy Monts and Michael Anthony Paden Jr., passed away Monday, Nov. 11, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery. Visitation will be from […]
OKOLONA – Javon Arius Henry Smith, 4 weeks, died Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013, at the University Medical Center in Jackson. He was born July 8, 2013. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17, at Williams Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Okolona. Burial will be in the Oddfellows Cemetery. Williams Memorial in Okolona is […]
HOULKA – Arianna Gabriel Pulliam, 10-day-old daughter of Cassandra Pulliam and Marcus Stevens, died Saturday, July 27, 2013, at the North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital in Tupelo. Graveside services will be Tuesday July 30, at East County Line Cemetery in Houlka. Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc is in charge of the arrangements. […]
VARDAMAN – Nathan Eli Tharp, newborn, died Sunday, June 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Center in Tupelo. He was born June 23, 2013. Graveside services will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 26, at Rose Hill Cemetery with Bro. Amison officiating. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Vardaman is in charge of the […]
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 20, 2013, to Shaquitta Rogers and Bradley Walker. Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Union Baptist Church Cemetery in Prairie with the Rev. Carl Perry officiating. Fields Funeral […]
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Fields Funeral Home of Okolona.
OXFORD – Robert Jackson Mullins, infant son of Robert Brian and Leigh Carole Gordon Mullins, passed away on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, at the Baptist Hospital in Oxford. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Shannon Cemetery with Dr. Roy McHenery and Dr. Eric Boykin officiating. W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors is in charge […]
- Rains have softened drought, but a wet winter may be coming November 17, 2015
- Thank you! November 20, 2015
- WEEK 14: High School Football Capsules November 20, 2015
- Topper hoopers fall to Bulldogs November 20, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....