UPDATE: SYLVESTER, Ga. (AP) – A 2-year-old girl whose younger sister was found dead in Mississippi has been found unharmed in Georgia. Police in the south Georgia town of Sylvester told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Maliah Harris and her parents – who were being sought by law officers across the South – were located late […]
Tag Archives | Infant
AMORY – Kayden Garrett Harris, infant son of Eddie Jr. and Amanda Harris, died Friday, April 4, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his twin sister, Makenna Harris; sisters, Melissa Latham of Magnolia, Ark., and Madalyn Stephens of Tupelo; brother, Allen Stephens of Tupelo; and […]
EVANSVILLE, Ind. – Avaleigh Claire Tutor, infant daughter of Ashlee N. Bales and Bramlitt Lee Tutor, passed away Monday, March 24, 2014, at The Women’s Hospital in Newburgh, Ind. She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Arthur White, James Bales, Lewis Crowley; and great-grandparents, Charlotte White and Frank White. In addition to her parents, […]
HOULKA – Decklain Haze Rain Paden, infant child of Letosha Joy Monts and Michael Anthony Paden Jr., passed away Monday, Nov. 11, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery. Visitation will be from […]
OKOLONA – Javon Arius Henry Smith, 4 weeks, died Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013, at the University Medical Center in Jackson. He was born July 8, 2013. Services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17, at Williams Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Okolona. Burial will be in the Oddfellows Cemetery. Williams Memorial in Okolona is […]
HOULKA – Arianna Gabriel Pulliam, 10-day-old daughter of Cassandra Pulliam and Marcus Stevens, died Saturday, July 27, 2013, at the North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital in Tupelo. Graveside services will be Tuesday July 30, at East County Line Cemetery in Houlka. Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc is in charge of the arrangements. […]
VARDAMAN – Nathan Eli Tharp, newborn, died Sunday, June 23, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Center in Tupelo. He was born June 23, 2013. Graveside services will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday, June 26, at Rose Hill Cemetery with Bro. Amison officiating. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Vardaman is in charge of the […]
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 20, 2013, to Shaquitta Rogers and Bradley Walker. Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Union Baptist Church Cemetery in Prairie with the Rev. Carl Perry officiating. Fields Funeral […]
PRAIRIE – Bradley Trey Walker Jr., infant, died Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Fields Funeral Home of Okolona.
OXFORD – Robert Jackson Mullins, infant son of Robert Brian and Leigh Carole Gordon Mullins, passed away on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, at the Baptist Hospital in Oxford. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Shannon Cemetery with Dr. Roy McHenery and Dr. Eric Boykin officiating. W.E. Pegues Funeral Directors is in charge […]
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...