HOUSTON – The men and women who fought in the Civil War in Chickasaw County are long gone, but their photographs, letters and history live on at the Chickasaw County Museum. The Museum unveiled its new Civil War display last week and is urging the community to come by and see if they know some […]
Tag Archives | Indian
HOUSTON – Chickasaw County is dotted with Indian mounds with the Owl Creek, Bynum and Thelma mounds giving a little insight on how people lived in this area thousands of years ago. The Chickasaw County Historical & Genealogical Society hosted Dr. Janet Rafferty, professor of the Department of Anthropology and Middle Eastern Culture at […]
- Vardaman softball coach arrested April 18, 2015
- CenterStage to perform at ICC April 22, 2015
- Cyclist dies on Natchez Trace Parkway April 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Voice your vote April 23, 2015
- Testing time April 23, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...