HOUSTON – The men and women who fought in the Civil War in Chickasaw County are long gone, but their photographs, letters and history live on at the Chickasaw County Museum. The Museum unveiled its new Civil War display last week and is urging the community to come by and see if they know some […]
Tag Archives | Indian
HOUSTON – Chickasaw County is dotted with Indian mounds with the Owl Creek, Bynum and Thelma mounds giving a little insight on how people lived in this area thousands of years ago. The Chickasaw County Historical & Genealogical Society hosted Dr. Janet Rafferty, professor of the Department of Anthropology and Middle Eastern Culture at […]
- WEEK 7: High School Football Scores October 3, 2015
- Aberdeen embracing blues with annual Bukka White Blues Festival October 7, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Excellence in all things October 8, 2015
- Houlka teacher waives probable cause hearing October 8, 2015
- Volunteers spruce up Tanglefoot Trail October 8, 2015
- Former MSU great Goode dies at 76 October 9, 2015
- WEEK 8: High School Football Capsules October 9, 2015
- McClain invites friends to Troy October 9, 2015
- Signs of history October 9, 2015
- Lady Toppers claim District October 8, 2015
- Gilbie Rivas: Hey ideas - I was enlightened by the info , Does a...
- George Edgar Worley: See Sparethekids.com and BeatingBlackKids.com for ...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Montel Williams on School Paddling of Studen...
- George Edgar Worley: #BlackLivesMatter ? #srebeducation Students to Sch...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Documentary Exposes the Brutally Violent TRU...